...... skating between the two as I navigate life's twisting, winding road...

Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's All Shit


Have you ever stood in front of a vast space and wanted to scream?  

Have you ever felt the need to yell at the top of your lungs?

Have you ever wanted your words to be carried by the winds and delivered in far away places, and maybe have them land upon someone who may just care?

Have you ever felt deeply about something, yet had no where to turn to so you could talk about and make sense of it?

I have.

I do right now.

I sit here wishing to talk to someone that would listen and try to understand.  I need someone that can take what I have to say and keep it hidden away in their soul.  I need someone to care about this and understand it's importance to me.  

I need someone to tell me that I am right or wrong.  I need someone to tell me it actually exists.  

I need to vent, to purge, to unload. 

I need to let go so I stop swimming alone.

Melodramatic it seems, doesn't it?

Perhaps, but there truly is nothing worse than not being able to talk about something.  It's as if your entire being will blow apart if it's not shared.  

But it has to be shared with the right person.

Someone who will not judge.  

This is a hard person to find.  

Very hard. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck kiddo... if you want to fire it off to me to go over in chat or email, I'm glad to look (at work so can't talk)... I know you've helped me over the years that way, if there is something I can do let me know... worst case grab a dog (yours or someone elses) and explain it to them... they make good listeners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have spent the past two days writing you an email. You may regret this.. lol

    ReplyDelete