...... skating between the two as I navigate life's twisting, winding road...

Friday, September 27, 2013

Practicing Restraint


As my fingers slowly rake across my sheets, I cry out for you.  My moistened lips part and hoarsely whisper your name.  Over and over again until your name is all that my mind sees and comprehends.  Nothing else exists, except the whisper of you against my warm mouth and the coolness of the sheets as my fingers grasp a tight hold on them.   Repeating your name over and over again as my body shakes and releases. 

Can you hear the sound of my whispers echoing through the night?  Can you see them coming toward you?  Can you feel them penetrate your very being?  Can you feel the need and hunger that drips from every hoarse scream and does it create a want inside of you for me?

You should be there -- to see, to feel, to taste and to allow your being to be forever haunted by the essence of who I am when I am wrapped up in you.  I want you to know how my being quivers when you are near.  I want you to close your eyes at night and hear my soft moans and remember what I feel like. 

Remember..

You should be here to allow me to memorize every curve of your body, and to allow my sense to drink in every sight of you.   Let my nose be filled with the scent of your skin, and let my fingers always know how soft your flesh is as they squeeze, stroke and glide across you.   Penetrate my ears with the sounds of your passion.  Let the sounds live inside of me forever, so that every time I close my eyes and touch my body, I think of you. 

I see you and I want to touch you.  I want to sink against you and move with you.   My fingers dig into the soft flesh of the palm of my hands to remind myself to practice restraint.

Practicing restraint. 

My silent cries continue to fill the air.  They drip with want, desire, need and love as my fingers ball up the cool sheets that lie beneath me. 

Alone..

Shivering, sweating, needing, wanting..

Whispers carried with the breeze in hopes that they will once find you. 


 


1 comment:

  1. Has your restraint translated into a restraint against blogging... get back to it girl!

    ReplyDelete