...... skating between the two as I navigate life's twisting, winding road...

Saturday, April 13, 2013




"It's in her blood
Hungry love
Back in the woods in a shotgun shack
Right above the railroad tracks" 
- Jessica Andrews
 
 
I often spend time walking these railroad tracks.  When my life feels as though it has no direction, I walk these very tracks to try and find the way.  It doesn't always work.  I often leave feeling the same or sometimes even worse.   Like now.. 
 
Life is where it's supposed to be right now.  Vacation planning, returning to school, family.  It's all the way it should be.  It's moving in the right direction with the exception of one thing... 
 
Just one single solitary thing.
 
It's the constant reminder that it does, in fact, exist. 
 
It exists.  
 
 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment