...... skating between the two as I navigate life's twisting, winding road...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sinful Words


Delicious words tumble from my fingertips as I slave over my keyboard.  Furiously pounding away on the keys as sweat beads upon my upper lip.  Words coming faster than my thoughts can truly process.  Undulating letters slinking together and forming beautiful sensual words.  Words that will tease and entice.  Words that will awaken desires and stir within the loins.  

Tightening and releasing.  

Panting and breathing heavy.  

Words.  

Deliciously sinful words.

Words that will truly never mean the same to every person.  Words that come from the inner recesses of my mind, body and soul, yet words that will fall flat to the eyes that drink in their sight.   Empty, meaningless words to all but me. 

Words strung together and holding fast like two lovers intertwined in a passionate embrace as their bodies move together as one.  Words that awaken my soul and makes my warm skin tingle with need, want and lust.   Words that leave me breathless and aching for the sight of a lover.  Words typed at an uncontrollable pace which mimics the speed of my breath and the rise and fall of my chest.   

Faster, faster the words come as my soul is spread open wide to accept what is offered to it.  

Faster and faster until I cannot take anymore.

Faster... faster... 

Words that are strung together like a pearl necklace given to me by my lover.   They caress my skin with every movement of my quivering body.  

Sinful words.

Words with depth and meaning.  Their depth is unknown as they flow from me toward you.

Words that mean nothing to no one except to me. 

Words that leave me utterly spent and satisfied.

Words that leave you empty.  

Words.  

From me to you.

With love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment